FOR THE FUTURE OF TOMORROW
You can put your trust in Baby Ride Safe Inc.
We provide personal Car Seat Installations Service and we CARE about the SAFETY of your child.
Our unparalleled professional service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our loyal customers won’t go anywhere else.
We look forward to helping you protect your family!
Baby Ride Safe is the name you can trust!
According to Transport Canada, 10,000 children under the age of 12 are injured in traffic accidents every year.
Putting a child in a car seat reduces the chances of injury or death by as much as 75 per cent — as long as that car seat is installed correctly.
Clinics held by Ontario’s Ministry of Transportation have found that as many as 80 per cent of car seats are improperly installed.
We at Baby Ride Safe strongly believe in the safety of children and vehicles. We understand the importance of having a properly installed and inspected car seat.
A child’s safety is a number one priority to any parent – and, because of this, Baby Ride Safe feels that every parent should have professional, reliable, and easy access to the proper installment and inspection of their child’s car seat.
We are certified car seat safety specialists who work 7 days a week to protect the children of today for the future of tomorrow.
Among the most common errors cited:
- Child seat not tightly secured in the vehicle.
- Child seat not securely fastened in the seat.
- Tethers not used correctly, or used at all.
- Shoulder harness placed in the incorrect slot of the child seat.
- Child in the incorrect seat for his/her weight, height and age.
If you are buying a used car seat:
- Make sure you have its instruction booklet.
- Make sure it is not missing any parts.
- Check the seat’s useful life date: it should be printed on the seat or in the instruction booklet.
- Don’t use a seat that’s been involved in a crash.
- Check that the seat has not been recalled.
- Make sure that it is APPROVED in Canada.
Your insurance company will likely not cover a claim involving a car seat that is not approved for sale in Canada.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT USING 2ND HAND CAR SEATS
Remember Safety First:
- KEEP LOOSE ARTICLES AND DEBRIS OUT OF BACK SEAT WITH THE BABY
- BABY MIRRORS (CAUSE ACCIDENTS)
- NEW BABY ON BOARD SIGNS (ATTRACT OFFENDERS)
- KEEP YOUR VEHICLE CLEAN
- Place your child in the rear middle seating position if you can
- For Side airbags all objects away from the the door and seat
- If your vehicle has side airbags do not rest your child’s restraint against the side door
- Do not place your child in the way of an airbag, this means no front seats unless your car manufacturer states otherwise.
- If no other arrangement is possible and an older child must ride in the front seat, move the vehicle seat back as far as it can go, away from the air bag. Be sure the child is restrained properly for his size. Keep in mind that your child may still be at risk for injuries from the air bag. The back seat is the safest place for children to ride
Our services include installation of your baby and booster car seats. We service the Ontario Region and provide discounted rates to our repeat customers.
$35.00 (Including Tax)
2nd Installation $20.00 (to be installed at the same time)
$50.00 (Including Tax)
2nd Installation $25.00 (to be installed at the same time)
Check up appointments:
$25.00 (Including Tax) (inspection for repeat customers only for each seat at the Office Location)
Local Regions: Barrie, Innisfil, Beeton, Alliston, Midhurst, Oro-Medonte, Newmarket, Tottenham, Essa, Bradford.
EMAIL OR CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT
We accept Credit Cards & Cash
(There will be a 3% Fee for Credit Card Charges)
For all off-site visits outside the local regions listed there is an additional travel charge. Please contact the office for details.
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION
Safe & Secure: Choosing the right car seat for your child
Public Safety Notices for Car Seats (RECALLS)
AIR BAG SAFETY
Booster Seat Information – From the City of Toronto
Booster Seats – Does My Child Need One? – From Toronto Public Health
Car Seat Safety for Babies & Children – From Sick Kids’ Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions – From Toronto Public Health
Infant & Toddler Safety Association – Providing safety information
Child Car Seat Regulations – Frequently Asked Questions
Safety In The Car – From Transport Canada
Transport Canada – Information on child restraints, recent notices & research reports
Universal Anchorage System (UAS) – From Transport Canada