||Ingrid & Isabel – Bellyfit Active Pant Long
Finally, a maternity active pant that supports you as you grow! The BellyFit Panel™ features a uniquely engineered crossover back design to support lower back joints throughout and after pregnancy. As your belly grows, the panel applies gentle pressure at the intersection of your lower back providing comfort and support.
BellyFit Panel™ Features
- Crossover back design supports lower back and keeps you cool
- Contoured belly panel grows with you
- Can be pulled up or folded down for versatile comfort
- Four-way stretch fabric allows full range of motion
- Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial for greater breathability
- Flat-lock stitching minimizes chafe
- Long length takes you from yoga to the gym and everywhere in between
Care and Content:
Body: 87% Nylon / 13% Spandex
Belly: 90% Nylon / 10% Spandex
Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. No iron.
How do I return an item?
Baby Ride Safe is confident you will be happy with your purchase(s). If you are unhappy, with your purchase, please call us at (705)-999-0574 or 1-855-LIL-ONES.
Conditions for return:
- The item is unused, in its original new condition and returned in its original packaging with all documentation present and is saleable.
- The request for refund or exchange is made within 14 days from the date order was processed.
- Your return shipment must indicate the Return Authorization Number (RAN) on the exterior of your shipment, provided by Baby Ride Safe.
- All shipping charges to return the product are at the responsibility of the customer
- If any returns are shipped COD they will be refused and sent back to the customer
If any of the above conditions are not met, Baby Ride Safe may not be able to issue a full refund. All refunds will be sent to your account once the product has been received, usually received within 5 business days.
***Please note that certain items once opened or sold cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygienic safety concerns.***
Final Sale Items/Non-Returnable Items
These items will not be returned under any condition.
Items that are final sale include but are not limited to the following:
Sale items, Car Seats, Diaper and Diaper Accessories, Clothing, Breast Pumps and Accessories, Pacifiers and Teethers, Bottles and Accessories, Personal Care Products, Feeding and Accessories, and Special Order items.
Baby Ride Safe reserves the right to make changes to this list and can accept returns at their discretion, they are under no obligations to accept returnable items.
There are no returns on special orders. Any item that is not in stock and shows an estimated lead time can be considered a special order item. Please see our Terms & Conditions for complete details regarding our return policy.
All order cancellations must be completed within 24 hours from the time of placed order. Please go into your account and cancel your order number. Cancelled orders will be confirmed via an email notification. In the event you require assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact our customer service line, we will be happy to assist you. There is a 1.50 fee for cancellation of orders completed online.
Defective or Damaged Merchandise
In the unfortunate circumstance that you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the item at email@example.com
. We require you to provide us with detailed photographs so that the manufacturer, the carrier and our staff can access the damages or defects with the item and obtain a prompt response. Depending on the product and the extent of the damage or defect, a replacement part or brand new unit will be sent out as soon as possible.