||Aleva Naturals 2 in 1 Hair and Bodywash
With Organic Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Natural Chamomile & Tea Tree Oil.
When bath time arrives, your little one needs 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash – a daily hair and body cleanser specifically formulated for skin that is brand new to the world.
The oatmeal and chamomile extracts in this gentle self-foaming wash keeps the most sensitive skin soft and smooth all over – and little eyes free of tears. Plus, its Tea Tree oil formula helps wash away flakes associated with cradle cap.
Directions: Hold the bottle vertically and press the pump to obtain a douse of foam. Apply to your baby’s hair and body and gently massage. Rinse thoroughly.
Aleva Naturals™ 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash is all natural, just like your baby. It’s free from harsh chemicals and animal by-products such as perfumes, paraben, SLS, SLES, lanolin and many others. Its natural, plant-based products include:
- Natural Tea Tree oil – helps unblock tiny skin pores, encourages your baby’s own moisturizing oils to flow, washes away cradle cap
- Natural Oatmeal Extract, or oat kernel flour – soothes away irritations and inflammation and has great anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Natural Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – relieves the itch of parched skin, calms inflammation and redness, sooths, softens and shines dry skin
- A Chamomile derivative known as bisabolol – has anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, alleviates redness and sensitivity, soothes and prevents skin eruptions, helps delicate skin heal. Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) has been used as a medicine for hundreds of years.
- Certified Organic Olive Oil – gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing and healing properties and contains Vitamins A and E.
Storage: Store at room temperature.
Safety Tips: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
How do I return an item?
Baby Ride Safe is confident you will be happy with your purchase(s). If you are unhappy, with your purchase, please call us at (705)-999-0574 or 1-855-LIL-ONES.
Conditions for return:
- The item is unused, in its original new condition and returned in its original packaging with all documentation present and is saleable.
- The request for refund or exchange is made within 14 days from the date order was processed.
- Your return shipment must indicate the Return Authorization Number (RAN) on the exterior of your shipment, provided by Baby Ride Safe.
- All shipping charges to return the product are at the responsibility of the customer
- If any returns are shipped COD they will be refused and sent back to the customer
If any of the above conditions are not met, Baby Ride Safe may not be able to issue a full refund. All refunds will be sent to your account once the product has been received, usually received within 5 business days.
***Please note that certain items once opened or sold cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygienic safety concerns.***
Final Sale Items/Non-Returnable Items
These items will not be returned under any condition.
Items that are final sale include but are not limited to the following:
Sale items, Car Seats, Diaper and Diaper Accessories, Clothing, Breast Pumps and Accessories, Pacifiers and Teethers, Bottles and Accessories, Personal Care Products, Feeding and Accessories, and Special Order items.
Baby Ride Safe reserves the right to make changes to this list and can accept returns at their discretion, they are under no obligations to accept returnable items.
There are no returns on special orders. Any item that is not in stock and shows an estimated lead time can be considered a special order item. Please see our Terms & Conditions for complete details regarding our return policy.
All order cancellations must be completed within 24 hours from the time of placed order. Please go into your account and cancel your order number. Cancelled orders will be confirmed via an email notification. In the event you require assistance please contact us at email@example.com
or contact our customer service line, we will be happy to assist you. There is a 1.50 fee for cancellation of orders completed online.
Defective or Damaged Merchandise
In the unfortunate circumstance that you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the item at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We require you to provide us with detailed photographs so that the manufacturer, the carrier and our staff can access the damages or defects with the item and obtain a prompt response. Depending on the product and the extent of the damage or defect, a replacement part or brand new unit will be sent out as soon as possible.