||Hold on Handles Single Handle Set – Single Handle Set
Hold on Handles Single Handle Set use at the mall or around town, you can count on your children wanting to get out of the stroller. And when they do, few things can make you look and feel less in control than them roaming too far behind or ahead of you.
Finally, a simple way to keep your children within arm’s reach without restraining them with embarrassing leashes or harnesses. Hold-On Handles are designed to be versatile enough to attach to a stroller or to use solo as a walking rope. Children LOVE to hold on to the whimsical handles—and their new found independence.
Hold-On Handles are the ideal accessory to use while doing errands or visiting an amusement park, zoo, or other special event, eliminating the need to always drag out the stroller.
- The first stroller accessory and walking rope to help keep 1-3 children within arm’s reach.
- Snaps onto strollers or can be worn comfortably on mom’s wrist. Children can be safely active.
- Children LOVE to grasp the whimsical handles—and their independence.
- Sold in sets for single or multiple children (18+ months) in two stylized themes.
- Unlike embarrassing harnesses, Hold-On Handles help teach children to stay close while making everyone look and feel great.
- Spare handles (sold separately) can be used for replacement and personalization.
- Carabiner snaps easily onto strollers
- Comfortable parent wrist strap
- Adjustable straps
- Quick release buckle for added safety
- Tested by the leading international safety testing company
- Lead-free paint and non-toxic materials
How do I return an item?
Baby Ride Safe is confident you will be happy with your purchase(s). If you are unhappy, with your purchase, please call us at (705)-999-0574 or 1-855-LIL-ONES.
Conditions for return:
- The item is unused, in its original new condition and returned in its original packaging with all documentation present and is saleable.
- The request for refund or exchange is made within 14 days from the date order was processed.
- Your return shipment must indicate the Return Authorization Number (RAN) on the exterior of your shipment, provided by Baby Ride Safe.
- All shipping charges to return the product are at the responsibility of the customer
- If any returns are shipped COD they will be refused and sent back to the customer
If any of the above conditions are not met, Baby Ride Safe may not be able to issue a full refund. All refunds will be sent to your account once the product has been received, usually received within 5 business days.
***Please note that certain items once opened or sold cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygienic safety concerns.***
Final Sale Items/Non-Returnable Items
These items will not be returned under any condition.
Items that are final sale include but are not limited to the following:
Sale items, Car Seats, Diaper and Diaper Accessories, Clothing, Breast Pumps and Accessories, Pacifiers and Teethers, Bottles and Accessories, Personal Care Products, Feeding and Accessories, and Special Order items.
Baby Ride Safe reserves the right to make changes to this list and can accept returns at their discretion, they are under no obligations to accept returnable items.
There are no returns on special orders. Any item that is not in stock and shows an estimated lead time can be considered a special order item. Please see our Terms & Conditions for complete details regarding our return policy.
All order cancellations must be completed within 24 hours from the time of placed order. Please go into your account and cancel your order number. Cancelled orders will be confirmed via an email notification. In the event you require assistance please contact us at email@example.com
or contact our customer service line, we will be happy to assist you. There is a 1.50 fee for cancellation of orders completed online.
Defective or Damaged Merchandise
In the unfortunate circumstance that you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the item at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We require you to provide us with detailed photographs so that the manufacturer, the carrier and our staff can access the damages or defects with the item and obtain a prompt response. Depending on the product and the extent of the damage or defect, a replacement part or brand new unit will be sent out as soon as possible.